(Print the 3-Day-Challenge Packet (above left) for a a 3-Day Conversation Log to use for the 3-Day Challenge. Read the How2 below - or print it (above right)
PiVAT Conversation Log: Every conversation you have with God, yourself, or others – write it down. This is an incredibly effective tool to obey God and walk in His plan for you, so you can live your best life!
Your Conversation Log will have three pages every day: PiVAT, PRISM, and Conversations. Print the 3-Day Paper Conversation Log or use another notebook. Any notebook can be a Conversation Log - a Norcom Composition Book 9x7 we've found to be a perfect size.
God speaks to you every day - through His Word, through your spirit, and through conversations with others. He wants you to write it down - so you don't forget what He tells you. Be like Samuel - When God speaks to you... Don't let one Word fall to the ground! The more you write down, the more He'll show you. (Faithful with little.)
HOW2 - Conversation Log This explains how to use: a full Conversation Log, PiVAT, PRISM, Conversations, and a Daily PiVAT Call, including inserts for advanced PiVAT Tools.
Conversation Log – Every conversation you have with God, yourself, or others – write it down! God will absolutely reveal his specific words of instruction for you!
Any Notebook can be a Monthly Conversation Log - Norcom 9x7 Composition Notebook is perfect- $1 at Walmart Start a new Conversation Log each month - the best $12.00 you will spend all year! Number the pages (1,3,5,etc) in the top right corner of the ‘right hand side’ pages. (Until you can get one... print out a 3- Day Paper Conversation Log - of PiVAT, PRISM, and Conversations pages)
Write 3 PAGES each day in your Conversation Log: PiVAT - God’s plan for you for today PRISM - 5 things you can do in God’s Word every day CONVERSATIONS - that you have with God, yourself, or others today
** For PiVAT draw 2 lines and 3 columns: Horizontal (1st and 18th line down) Vertical - 2.5(-1/16) and 5.0(-1/16) inches. (If you are using the Norcom 9x7 Composition Notebook)
Take 3 INSERTS with you in your Conversation Log: Print them off, trim the margins, keep them in the front/back cover. Insert # 1- PRISM Topics – The Power of God’s Word on a single subject. Insert #2 - Monthly Insert – This Insert stays with this month’s Conversation Log. Insert #3 - Yearly Insert – Take this with you to each month’s new Conversation Log.
How to Use your Conversation Log: Insert #1 - PRISM Topics – PRISM Topics are the power of God’s Word on a single subject. Meditate on God’s Word throughout the day. Let His Word change the way you think! His Word brings you success! You can use: A single PRISM Topic – (like Speak Life or Life Purpose & Direction), A single Relationship Topic – (like Eleven Ways to Grow in Prayer) A PRISM Topic Packet (several related PRISM Topics or Relationship Topics grouped together) - like the PRISM Topic Packets: PRISM Topics – Basic, The Holy Spirit, The Fear of the LORD, or Eleven Ways to Grow in Prayer or Combine any PRISM Topics or Relationship Topics – to make your own packet. God’s Word is always Insert #1. Take Insert #1 with you so you can meditate on God's Word throughout the day - use your transition times for good!
Insert#2 – Monthly Insert – This stays with each month’s Conversation Log. Printa new one for Next Month. PiVAT Index: - A Summary and Quick Reference of your PiVAT, PRISM, & Conversations each day this month. PiVAT Weekly - Understand God's plan for you this week. (PiVAT Principles applied to the week) PiVAT What If - Possible new schedule that God might have for you, or, Plan vs. Actual for the week. PiVAT Decision Tool - Invaluable tool to seek God’s will in any decision you are now facing – big or small. PiVAT Projects - Milestone Due Dates for Projects God has you currently working on (school, work and personal). PiVAT Progress - Reveals how faithful you are at the things God wants you to do daily. PiVAT Hours Log - How much time do you really spend on something God told you to do? Give an Account. PiVAT Maybe - Your 'gotta do' list - For God to confirm, delay or delete. PiVAT Prayer List - Things God wants you to pray.
Insert #3 – Yearly Insert - See at a glance what God told you each month and what He did each month this year! Use the same Yearly Insert all year long, taking it with you in each new month’s Conversation Log. PiVAT Yearly – Understand God’s plan for you this year. (PiVAT Principles applied to the year). PiVAT Monthly - Understand God's plan for you this month. (PiVAT Principles applied to the month)
Why have a Conversation Log? 1. God is always speaking to you! He loves you! He has good things for you - things to tell you, teach you, lead you to. If you believe what God says to you is important… you will write it down! Your Conversation Log captures every conversation you have with God, yourself, or others through which God will give you discernment, direction and specific instruction for every area of your life!
See the PRISM Topic: Write It Down and the PRISM Topic: Give An Account. You will be shocked by what God’s Word says about “Write It Down.” That’s why you need a Conversation Log so you can write down the things He says and the ways God speaks to you. Develop this critical habit in your life – Write It Down! Jeremiah 30:2 - This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: 'Write in a book all the words I have spoken to you.’
2. Your Conversation Log helps you keep God’s Word to you – from falling to the ground. I Sam 3:19 – “The LORD was with Samuel as he grew up, and he let none of his words fall to the ground.” Samuel valued God's Word so highly that he let not one word fall to the ground. And as a result, God continued to reveal himself to Samuel through his Word. Luke 2:19 - But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. Mary did the same thing. She didn't let a word fall to the ground, she pondered the things God said to her - in her heart. When God speaks to you - value it highly, write it down so you can remember it, and come back to it. (Your Conversation Log Index in Insert #3 Monthly Insert - helps you do this - you can come back to it easily).
3. Your Conversation Log helps you remember what God told you so you will be faithful to do it! I Sam 2:35 - I will raise up for myself a faithful priest, who will do according to all that is in my heart and mind... Your Conversation Log will enable you to remember what God told you - so you can do all that is in God's heart and mind for you to do. For Samuel, preserving God's Word was the key to him doing it!
4. Your Conversation Log helps fix His Word to you - in your heart and mind. Deu 11:18-21 – “Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Write them on the door frames of your houses and on your gates, so that your days and the days of your children may be many in the land that God swore to give your forefathers, as many as the days that the heavens are above the earth.” Your Insert #3 – Monthly Insert helps you Index what God told you through PiVAT, PRISM and Conversations each day;so it will be easy to remember it, review it, rehearse it, talk about it, and Do It!
5.Your Conversation Log will remind you of the things God said to you that you should be thinking and doing. James 1:23-25 - Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like a man who looks at his face in a mirror and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like. But the man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, but doing it - he will be blessed in what he does. Your Conversation Log Index lets you come back to these quickly.
6. Your Conversation Log gives you a wonderful tool to praise or pray through! Remembering what God said and did - builds your faith! Psalms 9:1 - I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. Psalms 9:10 - Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.
The Name of the LORD - goes beyond the names like Jehovah or Yaweh - For what Hebrew or English Word could capture, describe or contain Him? The Hebrew word ‘shem’ (Name) of the LORD that is to be praised - means not just what He is called, it also includes ALL of His power, authority, reputation, and renown. It includes not only the sum of who He is; His powerful attributes, but also ALL THAT He has done and ALL THAT He will still do.
In other words: His full track record, His renown (past, present and future) which is continuing in this day! So His NAME includes: not just speaking the worlds into order, not just parting the Red Sea, not just healing the sick and raising the dead - it also includes His NAMES, His renown, His track record of faithfulness and miracles in YOUR life. Not just Abraham Isaac & Jacob, but this generation, this nation, what He is doing in you - your life, your situation! Your Conversation Log captures this as a permanent record, easily and quickly reviewed and remembered. His Name will increase! You will see it. You will remember it by keeping it always before you in your Conversation Log Index - so you will continue to stand in Awe of His Great Name.
7. Your Conversation Log helps you share your testimony and encourage others through what God has revealed to you, and what God has done in your life. Heb 10:24 - And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love(obedience) and good deeds. 2 Cor 1:3-4 - Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.
Learn More about Hear Well Done Tools that help you obey each day in time, thought and money decisions. (PiVAT, PRISM, 4C’s, Daily Call, Highlighters, PiVAT Decision Tool and more) To fulfill God’s purpose in your life, and to walk in God’s blessing, learn to obey his Word. Not just the Words of God from the Bible, but even the Word that He speaks directly to you – that still small voice, His specific leading in your life. Through the Holy Spirit learn to recognize, hear and obey His Voice. Develop the lifelong habit of when He speaks, Write it down!
My prayer for you is that you will be like Samuel, that you will not let one Word from your loving Heavenly Father fall to the ground, that you would write down everything He tells you; so that you can remember it and rehearse it, that you may learn to obey it, and walk in his great plan and blessing for your life. Then your joy will be full, and your life will be established in His success. Your Conversation Log captures what God says, what God reveals, what others say, and what God reveals through them. It enables you to love others, honoring them enough to capture their thoughts so you can understand their heart, and pray for them that God would powerfully impact their life for good. It also helps you learn to discern what God is trying to teach you through others.
My prayer is that you will get into the Godly habit of Moses, Samuel, David, Jeremiah, Luke, John, Paul, and many other great servants of God! Write down what God shows you! The best way to be a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable unto God, walking in his wonderful plan for your life - is to let God make your time decisions, your thought decisions, and your money decisions! This is how you will live your best life, it's how you will hear, ‘Well Done!’ As you write down the things He reveals to you, they will become written on the tablet of your heart. You can teach them to your children, and the testimony of God’s faithfulness in your life will remain even after you are gone.
Finally, as you write down the things God says, does and reveals in your life - so you can be careful to do them, you will become an obeyer - just like Jesus. Your life will become a mighty praise and testimony to the One and Only Faithful and True God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.
See PRISM Topic: Write it Down (What God's Word Says about a Conversation Log)
Where to next? Learn about Conversation Log Insert #1