What is a Daily Call? - a 15 minute call before work sharing PiVAT and PRISM with a friend
5 Min: You share your PiVAT for today 5 Min: They share theirs 5 Min: Pray for each other
Write your Daily Call on a new "Conversations Page" in your PiVAT Journal.
A Daily Call is actually applyingHebrews 3:13: "But exhort one another daily while it is called today so that none of you may be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin." You will be challenged, encouraged, and your relationship with God will grow like crazy in just a few days - because you'll be learning to obey what He tells you each day, you will be "Overcoming by the word of your testimony," and you will be exhorting one another daily. Few people have ever really "exhorted one another daily." Taking God at his Word is life-changing! You will see.
Before You Begin a Daily Call
1) Ask God to help you do PiVAT before dinner (fully surrender time thought and money decisions) 2) Ask God who He wants you to walk with? 3) Invite them to join you for a Daily Call for a pre-determined number of days. A 3-Day-Challenge, 7 Days, 30 Days, as God leads. 4) Set a Daily Call time - (Early is better, before your workday begins) - Monday-Friday, Saturday & Sunday off 5) Read the How2s for PiVAT, PRISM, a Conversations Page, and a Daily Call 6) ExpectGrowth – God will grow you like you’ve never grown before! (It's what happens when you obey daily) 7) Begin – just start today
How to Do a Daily Call
Whoever calls first at the daily call time – begin immediately sharing your PiVAT for today. No small talk. Get right to it. Maybe a quick prayer - "God - Help us glorify you in these few minutes - Amen." Then start immediately.
1) Five Minutes - Share your PiVAT for today 2) Five Minutes - They share theirs 3) Five Minutes - Pray for each other
That's it! One of the most powerful things you can do as a Christian - a Daily Call – It will change you, because it puts you daily in the place of obedience - where God can bless you!
Helpful Hints for a Successful Daily Call
1) Do PiVAT before dinner - Don’t eat before spending 5 Minutes with God getting his plan for you for tomorrow.
2) Set an early Daily Call time before your workday begins it’s the only way to be consistent with it.
3) Do not go over the 15 minutes! You can talk more if you want – just call back on another phone call.
4) Share only what you wrotedown on your PiVAT sheet during your 5 minutes. If calls get too long, you’ll stop.
5) Write down their PiVAT for today (to pray for them at the end of this call, and even later as God may lead you)
6) Write down what God spoke through prayer. God will speak through your prayer (Crazy!) Write what He says.
7) PiVAT Calls are same gender only. Honor your spouse (or future spouse) by saving intimate conversations for them.
8) Text your Daily Call partner when you finish PiVAT before dinner (The hardest thing you'll ever do in your life- because the devil will do anything to stop this call. He knows Hebrews 3:13, Ecclesiates 4:12 and Revelation 12:11 work!)
The power of two by two: learning to fully obey with time thoughts & money, overcoming by the word of your testimony. That's it! Just start. God will lead you, H has good for you. You will overcome with your testimony. He promised!